Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Banish the Dynasty

Oh holy fuck, the idea of having Hillary Clinton in the Obama administration makes me want to crawl out of my skin, and throw it at someone. I'm so tired of the Clintons, they make me want to barf. They had their place in the 90's, and now it's time to move on to smarter people to help find the path to economic recovery. From what I know of Hillary, and her husband, their strong points are not exactly "crisis". Not to even mention all the conflict of interest's she'd have when facing issues that are important. This is how I envision it:

HC: "oh I don't know if we should work on this bill that will help 50% of the middle class..."
BO: "well what's there to think about?"
HC: "I just don't know if it will impact my husband's speech this month, I'd had for them to cancel it because of this bill... we really need that extra $30,000 this month"

Please Obama, make a good choice for this one.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online