Thursday, November 6, 2008

Attack of the Poufe.

The other day on my way to work, I decided to swing by a Starbucks to get some coffee. Normally I go in because my order (venti brew) requires some doctoring (1/2 packet sugar, a slosh of whole milk), and the drive up people usually don't get it right. On this particular day, there were no spots out front, so I justified a swing through the drive up... and because they never get my order right, I felt that in order to make life simple i would just order a venti skinny carmel latte instead ($4.50 vs $2.01)

So I place my order, and drive around. There's a car in front of me so I'm waiting patiently (impatiently comes after the caffeine jitters kick in), and then the girl at the window pops out to give the guy ahead of me his order. I was flabergasted! I have never in my life seen such a massive poufe. wow. she put Paris Hilton to shame.WTF makes people think that looks good?!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online