Monday, December 29, 2008

Post Holiday Coma

So I was on vacation all last week, and it was phenomenal. I truly wish that I could get my salary for doing nothing. Government: work on that will ya? I so do not want to be at work today... so mentally I shall recap my week off.

Some great things that came out of my vacation:
- watching the first season of Californication
-- I love you David Duchovny
- getting some great books for xmas
-- Three Cups of Tea is next on my reading list
- re-watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy
-- it has turned into a tradition
- seeing my husbands cousin from Germany
-- he's a riot and makes my side hurt from laughing so hard

How was your time off... if you got any?

1 comment:

googoobeans said...

I also watched Lord of the Rings, and am amused be our cousin. Three Cups of Tea was pretty good, I read it for school.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online